• Home
  • About
  • Calendar
  • Contact
  • Facebook
  • Online Store

Tuesday, 26 February 2008

Home Sweet Home!

Canada Here I CUM!



Hey Guys,
I'm heading home for a little while to visit my family and freeze my ass off:-) I can't wait!!!! I'll be hanging with my brother, cousins and old friends. It's been a while since the last time so it's exciting. I know it's freaking cold in Canada right now, but ol well. Steve is excited. He loves the snow. He's from South Texas so he actually looks forward to something other than the heat. He actually smiles when it rains or when it's cloudy here in Southern California. Lol. I hope you boys have enjoyed my blog so far. I know i've enjoyed building it and from what i gather, it looks like you do too. Thanks for all your positive comments! I love you guys so much! I will be out in the country and there is isn't High speed internet, so I might not get updates often, but I will be visiting my cousins in the city, and I know they do have high speed internet. So when I visit them, I'll post and give you updates of my trip.

Cheers,
Brent Everett

11 comments:

Eric, your best french fan! :-) said...

Sweety Brent,

Have a good trip in Canada with the persons you love. You introduced them in this blog through some pictures and i understand why they love you: because you're so lovely!

Tu vas me manquer parce que j'aime te découvrir dans ce blog au delà des films.

How long will be your travel in your native country?

We are thinking about you, alors continue à penser à nous dans les neiges du Canada!

Je t'embrasse tendrement comme on le fait dans les halls d'aéroport quand quelqu'un qu'on aime va prendre l'avion.

Je n'aurai donc pas la chance apparemment d'avoir une réponse au mail que je t'ai adressé à brenteverett.com, dommage pour moi.

Mais je comprends ton envie de revoir ta famille et je trouve formidable qu'elle accepte ton métier et te soutienne autant (Je t'avais vu avec tes parents dans un magazine Français aux GVN awards je crois).

Continue ton blog, je ne peux plus m'en passer, comme je ne peux plus me passer de toi!;-)

French Kiss

Eric

Loïc said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Loïc said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Phillip said...

I hope you have fun. I'm jealous. I've always wanted to go to Canada.

bj_boone said...

love your posts-Question-where in south Texas is your partner from-I lived in Laredo for 6 years

Loïc said...

Brent are you an alien?
How can it be possible to have a so perfect boby ?
I'm jalouse
Ah why french actors aren't like this
and guys elsewhere.

I have a question. Someone know if Brent speak French ? Because I know that some people speaks French in Cannada.
Bye Brent's fans!

JulesPhoenix said...

I'm really glad you have this blog Brent. It's not because of the content so much as it is the concept of being in touch with people. Most people look up to people who are famous as people they will never get a chance to connect with. However, this blog gives you a chance to connect with people on a more personal level. When it comes down to it, we are all people :) Hope you're enjoying your time home, and have a good March!

-Julian

Anonymous said...

hey i`m in Calgary,well i live here..So ya i know all about the cold.....U r in Regina right now so i heard...hmm u r so close but so far!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi everybody!
Arf I can't have see this live too I hope I can soon.
In 2 or 3 months I must travel to Canada I hopte than i can see you somewhere in Canada or other i'm ready to move just to see you in real :)
Bye bye

Lolo! one of your french fans

Anonymous said...

hey Brent i live in Calgary and spent a lot of time around 17 ave while u were here in Calgary hoping to c u:) But i didd`nt:( maybe next time u r here u can set up a time and place were your fans can meet u?
We love u here in Calgary,u r the besr Brent!!

Brent Everett said...

hey guys,
My boy is from Riviera Texas. Small town south of Corpus Christi that's south of San Antonio. He's a country boy like myself;-)

Post a Comment

Do you have something to add to my post? Let me and others know how you feel. Post your comment now.