• Home
  • About
  • Calendar
  • Contact
  • Facebook
  • Online Store

Sunday, 27 January 2008

This is gonna sound butch of me...

The Superbowl is almost here! It's the NY Giant's Vs. The New England Patriots & they're playing the next state over. Arizona. I know not everyones into football, but come on, you have to love these studs in homo erotic positions, uniforms etc. Tom Brady is HOT! The game itself is fun to watch. Although I'm more of a Hockey person, i can appreciate american football. In light of the days coming up to the big football party, I have a few boys here for you. They're from a photoshoot Steve put together for the league he plays in. He used these in promotional ads and It worked. They had the biggest jump in membership EVER.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to add to my post? Let me and others know how you feel. Post your comment now.