• Home
  • About
  • Calendar
  • Contact
  • Facebook
  • Online Store

Sunday, 27 January 2008

More from Mr. Gay Competition 2008






I have to say I really liked experiencing this competition. I wasn't in it, but i got to see it from up close and it looked both fun and hard. I have a lot of respect for these boys. Each one represented their city well. The US has a lot of amazing and respectful gay men. This competition is set to break the stereotype of the gays that are sometimes portrayed over the top in Film, Media, Etc. Although, i don't really think it helps to break a stereotype with a swim suit competition;-) lol.

Check out more on the MR Gay Competition Website.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to add to my post? Let me and others know how you feel. Post your comment now.