• Home
  • About
  • Calendar
  • Contact
  • Facebook
  • Online Store

Sunday, 27 January 2008

Celebrating New Years in LA with thousands of people!

This year we spent New Years in Downtown LA. We went to the biggest party held in that city. DJ Tiesto headlined and played in Tent 1. DJ Roger Sanchez played in Tent 2. We went from Tiesto to Sanchez b/c the crowds in Tiesto were mad men. Roger ended up being more of my favorite anyways. I love tribal. The video was shot with our little camera. I think it takes pretty good vids.

video

1 comments:

Phillip said...

I think you should join http://last.fm. It lets you put a widget on your blog and it shows everyone what you are listening to and what your favorite artist and song is.

Post a Comment

Do you have something to add to my post? Let me and others know how you feel. Post your comment now.