• Home
  • About
  • Calendar
  • Contact
  • Facebook
  • Online Store

Sunday, 27 January 2008

Brent Everett in drawings by fans

Guys... every once in a while I get some really special e-mails/messages from fans that just touch my heart. I do read my e-mail, although it might not be the same day it's sent. I'm not always home, but when i do, I try to get back to all of you in a timely manner. Some e-mails are funny, others sexual, and some just crazy. LOL. But every once in a while, I get e-mails with content that deserves for people to see. These awesome drawings were sent to me & I really want to share them with you. I'm so glad I have this blog to post them on . If you guys have creative pics/drawing or video that you want to share with me and for all the other horny people that come to this blog, please send 'em in. E-mail them HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to add to my post? Let me and others know how you feel. Post your comment now.